Have a question?
About this item:
- Latest GaN Technology: Powered by GaN tech, USAMS 65W GaN USB-C charging block offers 3x greater charging speed with half the weight and 40 percent smaller than another charger while generating less heat. A foldable plug is easy to fold back into place for maximum portability. Designed to be faster, smaller, more power-efficient.
- 65W Power Delivery: Fast charge your MacBook Pro from 0-100 percent within 2 hrs and iPhone 12 from 0-50 percent within 30 mins. With two USB-C ports and 1 USB A port you can charge multiple devices simultaneously.
- Intelligent Power Allocation: PD GaN charger cleverly distributes 65W of power between 3 devices when charging simultaneously and supports high-speed charging up to 65W when a single device is connected.
- Compatibility: The 65W USB adapter works with all USB-C and USB-A powered devices.
- Ultra-Compact: 40 percent smaller than other 60W chargers, perfectly fits in your pocket, purse, and palm of the hand. A foldable plug is easy to fold back into place for maximum portability.
- One is Enough: Three devices can be charged quickly at the same time with two type c ports (65W/30W) and one USB A port (30W); Compatible with virtually any device, from Phone to Tablet to USBC Laptops and more.
- Safe and Reliable: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging.
- What You Get: 1x 65W 3-Port black PD wall Charger (cable not included), 1 x User Guide.
Technical Parameter：Input:100-240V~50/60Hz 1.5A MaxUSB-C 1 Output：PPS：3.3V-20V⎓3APD3.0：5V⎓3A，9V⎓3A，12V⎓3A，15V⎓3A，20V⎓3.25A （65W Max）USB-C 2 Output：PPS：3.3V-11V⎓2.7APD3.0：5V⎓3A，9V⎓3A，12V⎓2.5A，15V⎓2A，20V⎓1.5A （30W Max）USB Output：4.5V⎓5A，5V⎓4.5A，9V⎓3A，12V⎓2.5A，20V⎓1.5A （30W Max）USB-C 1+USB-C 2 Output：45W+18W（63W Max）USB-C 1+USB Output：45W+18W（63W Max）USB Output：5V⎓3A，9V⎓2A，12V⎓1.5AUSB-C 2+USB Output：5V⎓3A（15W Max）USB-C 1+（USB-C 2+USB）Output：45W+15W（60W Max）
- Note: Please kindly note that when two or three outputs(Two Type C and one USB outputs) connect devices at the same time, charging will be interrupted. This is the charger to identify the phone charging protocol. You need to do is just try about 2-3 times for wall GaN charger self-adjustment, then all the outputs will be back to work simultaneously.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.